Friday, March 30, 2007

The verdict

You people drive me nuts. Why do I tell you anything? Well, because I can't help myself, but that is besides the point.

Here is the "skinny" on the date. Yes, I said skinny. I'm hip with the youngster lingo. I love "Lingo"! I watch it all the time. Try me, I'm really good at it.

Anyways, I did not take Roger's advice. As wholesome and helpful as it was.

The guy was nice. Tall, blondish. Looked older than he was, but we can't all have my excellent genes. He was nice enough. We talked and it was fine. I don't know if either of us were thrilled, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought.

I did however run into 3 people from work at the coffee shop which was awkward.

If he calls, I might see him again. No big deal.

1 comment:

  1. Good! Baby steps...and maybe he'll turn into your best friend! That's what I keep telling myself.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"